The following list of Shabads for the live program at Hayward Gurdwara on Wednesday, November 16, 2016.
ੴ ਸਤਿ ਨਾਮੁ ਕਰਤਾ ਪੁਰਖੁ ਨਿਰਭਉ ਨਿਰਵੈਰੁ ਅਕਾਲ ਮੂਰਤਿ ਅਜੂਨੀ ਸੈਭੰ ਗੁਰ ਪ੍ਰਸਾਦਿ ॥
- Ik- There is ONE(Ik) reality, the origin and the source of everything. The creation did not come out of nothing. When there was nothing, there was ONE, Ik.
- Onkaar- When Ik becomes the creative principal it becomes Onkaar. Onkaar manifests as visible and invisible phenomenon. The creative principle is not separated from the created, it is present throughout the creation in an unbroken form, 'kaar'.
- Satnaam- The sustaining principle of Ik is Satnaam, the True Name, True Name.
- Kartaa Purakh- Ik Onkaar is Creator and Doer (Kartaa) of everything, all the seen and unseen phenomenon. It is not just a law or a system, it is a Purakh, a Person.
- Nirbhau- That Ik Onkaar is devoid of any fear, because there is nothing but itself.
- Nirvair- That Ik Onkaar is devoid of any enmity because there is nothing but itself.
- Akaal Moorat- That Ik Onkaar is beyond Time (Akaal) and yet it is existing. Its a Form(Moorat) which does not exist in Time.
- Ajooni- That Ik Onkaar does not condense and come into any birth. All the phenomenon of birth and death of forms are within it.
- Saibhang- That Ik Onkaar exists on its own, by its own. It is not caused by anything before it or beyond it.
- Gurprasaad- That Ik Onkaar is expresses itself through a channel known as Guru and it is only its own Grace and Mercy (Prasaad) that this happens.
Shabad 2: Bhagat Kabir - Loga Bharam Na Bhoolo
Shabad 3: Bhagat Namdev - Sabhai Ghat Raam Bolai